Saturday 4 February 2012

To a very special friend.

Dear Friend,
I know we didn't start off on the right foot. You being you probably won't even remember how things were in the beginning but we were never the best of friends. Far from it really. They say opposites attract, using the same logic, maybe people who are very similar make each other wary? I don't know.
The strangest part is that I don't remember how it came about to be this way, but you became one of my favorite people in this large overcrowded city which still feels new. Over cups of bad machine-dispensed chai and sad excuses for "breakfast" on the eighth floor, a very special bond was cemented. And soon enough, you became the very first person in the world who sent me morning texts. After so many years of sending others morning texts, I finally had someone do the same for me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
From the long long conversations about everything under the sky to our shared paranoia and opinions, I have never enjoyed conversations with a girl so much.
I know this is so long due, but this it to let you know that I love you, McFlurry. You're a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment